Screening your porch or deck comes with many benefits. But once you decide to keep bugs out of your space, it’s often difficult to choose which type of system to use. The options seem endless and often depend on your goals regarding sun, bugs, panels, and more, but we love the SCREENEZE® system.
Holly Springs Builders uses the SCREENEZE® system for patios, decks, and porches. This system is very useful for professionals to install. Here are five great reasons we will use it for your next screening project:
1. Looks fantastic. We would never want to use a screening system that doesn’t look good. Their screens are nearly invisible, giving your porch a nice, clean appearance.
2. Easy to install. We love to work on your deck or screened porch, making it your perfect space. But we also know you want it done as quickly as possible. The Screeneze system is simple to install, meaning your three-season room is done faster.
3. Color options. People’s porches come in different colors, which means you want choices when screening. Some screening systems come with one or two colors, but this system offers four: white, bronze, sand, and clay.
4. Flexible. Screeneze can be installed in an arched opening as well as a squarespace and attach to any smooth, uniform surface. The system enables you to install up to 150 square feet at once. They also offer multiple types of screens: Fiberglass Screen, SuperScreen™, BetterVue™ and Insect Screen.
5. Free samples. “Know before you buy” is a great motto for any home improvement project. Samples are available for you to check out prior to any purchase.
If you’re ready to screen in your deck, porch, or patio, give Holly Springs Builders a call at 919-346-0678 or contact us here. All of our work is Guaranteed for 1 Full Year. If there are any defects in our workmanship, we will promptly return to resolve the issue – At No Charge to You!